Membership is available to individuals who are actively employed in military comptrollership, as active duty or civilian personnel for DoD or USCG. Associate membership is available for persons who do not meet the qualifications but are currently employed in a defense related financial management field. Employees of private sector companies who are interested in ASMC membership may join under our corporate membership program.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for application processing, and two to six weeks for your new member kit to arrive.
- New members must allow ten business days for processing before utilizing member benefits. (see criteria for membership above)
- The $40.00 membership fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- To strengthen and expand the programs ASMC provides, effective 1 January 2017 annual membership dues increased from $26 to $40 and three-year membership dues increased from $75 to $114. For more information, visit www.asmconline.org/dues-increase-faq.
To join as an individual member, visit the Online Application. All applications will be reviewed for eligibility. Please do not submit for membership online if you have been a member previously or are enrolled in the CDFM program as a non-member. Doing so will create a duplication of your account.
Join by Mail
Download ASMC Individual, Associate and Lapsed Membership Application. (Please read the membership criteria above.)
- Application may be mailed to address on form – or faxed to 703-549-3181 if payment is by credit card.
- No email or phone applications will be accepted. Please complete the application in its entirety.
- Membership applications are also available by calling ASMC National Headquarters at (800)462-5637 or by contacting your local chapter.
For Questions about your membership, use the Contact us form.