*15 hours scheduled to factor in technical adjustments; 14 hours of instruction provided.
Cost per online course: $495 USD. (Fees are non-refundable.)
Contact us with questions at CDFMtraining@asmconline.org
Materials for Online Courses: Use your 2013 EDFMTC textbook if you have one, or purchase a textbook online:
- VOIP – Live Online classrooms are delivered Voice Over IP (VOIP) format only.
Attendees must have a speaker and microphone setup in order to participate.
- Archived Sessions – URL links and passwords to access links will be sent to students within 24 hours of course completion by the Instructor. Recordings are available for playback via streaming video throughout the duration of the course and up to 60 days from the last day of class. No extensions for access beyond the 60 days will be granted.
- Interaction – During a live classroom, students will have access to WebEx tools at the discretion of the instructor (animation tools, chat rooms, polls, etc.).
- iOS (operating system for iPods, iPads, iPhones) Devices – Please read: http://www.webex.com/products/web-conferencing/mobile-iphone-ipad-faq.html
- Compatibility Questions or Technical Problems – Should you have questions about compatibility or encounter any technical problems with accessing the Live Online environment or engaging in the VOIP environment, please contact WebEx at:
(Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for Current Customers Only)
Phone: 1-866-229-3239 (U.S. and Canada Toll-Free)
+1-408-435-7088 (International Toll)
+ 0800 389 9772 (International Toll Free)