Most Common Issues
- Are you currently enrolled in the CDFM Program? You MUST be enrolled to take an exam.
– Verify your CDFM enrollment by logging on to your ASMC account and clicking on "Update Profile"
- Have you purchased an exam on the ASMC website? Purchase a Pearson VUE exam.
Account Information issues
- Your 9 digit Pearson VUE candidate ID is your ASMC Member ID with leading zeros.
– For example, 654321 becomes 000654321.
- The Pearson VUE system requires a 10-digit phone number. A number other than exactly 10 digits will cause an error.
– "(703)123-4567" or "703-123-4567" are valid, but "1-703-123-5678" and "703-123-4567 x123" are not.
- If you need to update your profile information, log in to your ASMC account and click on "Update Profile". Profile change updates are sent to Pearson VUE daily.
- Do not provide more than one email address in the email address field in your account. (The automated systems reject email addresses with semi colons, spaces, etc. This would prevent the exam authorization from transferring to the Pearson VUE system.)
ASMC Headquarters: 703-549-0360 or 800-462-5637 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Eastern)
Ask for a staff member from the Certification Department.
Pearson VUE Customer Service: United States/Canada 888-572-2276 (Mon-Fri, 7am-7pm Central)