Only candidates enrolled in the Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) Program are eligible to take CDFM examinations. Enroll in the CDFM Program.
- Check to see if there is a Pearson VUE testing site near you. Sites are available worldwide, both on military bases and at off-base Pearson VUE Professional Testing Centers. (Search will open in new tab).
- If there is a Pearson VUE testing site near you, then purchase an exam on the ASMC website. Note: CDFM exam fees are non-refundable.
Once your online payment has been processed you will receive email instructions within 24-48 hours to proceed with scheduling an examination.
If there is no Pearson VUE testing site near you, please proceed with Special Arrangement Testing.
Special Arrangement Testing — Select this examination if you meet ALL of the following criteria:
- You want to take the computerized version of the CDFM examination and a Pearson VUE test center in not available;
- You have verified with the test examiner that the testing location has the ability to offer CDFM computerized testing; and
- You have verified with ASMC that the test examiner has an authorized Proctor Login ID and Password to administer the computerized CDFM examination.
We also offer paper exams and Special Arrangement testing at ASMC Headquarters in Alexandria, VA. To make a testing appointment, call (703) 549-0360 or (800) 462-5637.
If you are unsure which test to purchase or none of these options work for you, please contact email@example.com.